The Portsea Hotel is preparing for the 2020 summer season. We’re opening more bars and dining spaces than ever before and there are career and casual opportunities for enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated individuals. We are currently recruiting for the following positions;
- Duty Managers
- Chefs of all levels
- Kitchen porters
- Cellar hands
If you have experience in any of these roles, we definitely want to meet you. If you don’t but are keen to learn, we’d love to meet you as well. An outgoing, friendly and “can-do” attitude are the only prerequisites. In-house training, guidance and development will be provided by our established management team.
To be considered for these positions;
• Thrive in a high volume, high pressure and fun environment.
• Have a current RSA and Covid-19 training certificate.
• Desire to look after guests with exceptional customer service.
• Ability to follow directions and support team goals.
• A passion to improve your skills & embrace learning.
• Maintain good physical fitness.
• Be punctual, reliable and well groomed.
• Have own transport to Portsea or reside in the area.
We’re getting set for a busy summer season, if all of the above sounds like you, follow the directions below to apply and join the team. Successful candidates will receive:
• Flexible rostering options with plenty of hours available
• Competitive wage rates
• Training in chosen area/s
• Excellent discounts across the broader CLG group businesses
• Outstanding opportunities for career progression
Significant full time career opportunities exist for dedicated professionals.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Candidates must specify which role they wish to apply for and outline their suitable experience.