Colonial Leisure Group are currently recruiting for a Sous Chef for the iconic Fox Hotel in South Brisbane.
We are seeking a passionate professional that is enthusiastic, energetic, organised and self-motivated. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in producing premium quality burgers and pizzas and leading a large team through service.
Reporting to the Head Chef and the Venue Manager and supporting a team of 10 staff, excellent hours and remuneration are on offer for the ideal candidate.
This position offers a great opportunity for growth and career progression.
To be considered for the position you must possess the following;
• At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Lead a large brigade through peak service times.
• Ability to work well under pressure in a high volume environment.
• Possess common sense and a mature attitude.
• Passion for cooking.
• Be responsible and reliable.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Ability to support the Head Chef effectively.
• A passion for quality and sustainable produce.
• Maintain high and consistent standards of products.
• Time management and organisational skills.
• Stock control and reporting.
As part of the Colonial Leisure Group, the venues have much more than just on site opportunities. The Colonial Leisure Group (CLG) has interests in a number of hospitality venues across Australia. CLG is a premium operator with a diverse array of hospitality experiences that includes brewing, pubs, gaming, restaurants and resorts.
Colonial Leisure Group is a committed and focused leader in the hospitality industry through the achievement of business excellence in the supply of food & beverage and other related activities.
This role will be a real career changer for the right candidate. You will be joining a leading hospitality group that provides great opportunities to grow your hospitality career.
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to Emily.email@example.com
Candidates must provide at least 2 references.