Colonial Leisure Group are currently recruiting for suitably experienced Chefs and kitchen staff for a number of positions at the picturesque Portsea Hotel. The hotel has reopened following extensive renovations, and we are finalising the team. There are opportunities for full time, part time and casual staff.
We are seeking passionate professionals that are enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated. We are looking for kitchen staff of all levels, Commis chefs, Pizza cooks, CDP’s, apprentices and kitchen hands.
This will be a great opportunity to shape your kitchen career and be part of the next generation at this Iconic venue. Assistance with accommodation may be possible for the ideal candidates.
To be considered for these positions you must possess the following;
• At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
• Current food safety certificate.
• Thrive in a high volume, high pressure environment.
• Desire to elevate the profile of the venue with exceptional product.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Ability to follow directions and support team goals.
• A passion to craft your skills & embrace learning.
• Maintaining high and consistent standards of products.
• Time management and outstanding organisational skills.
As part of the Colonial Leisure Group, the venues have much more than just on site opportunities. The Colonial Leisure Group (CLG) has interests in a number of hospitality venues across Australia. CLG is a premium operator with a diverse array of hospitality experiences that includes brewing, pubs, gaming, restaurants and resorts.
Colonial Leisure Group is a committed and focused leader in the hospitality industry through the achievement of business excellence in the supply of food & beverage and other related activities.
These roles can be a real career changer for the right candidate. You will be joining a leading hospitality group that provides great opportunities to grow your hospitality career.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Felicity.Muller@clg.com.au
Candidates must provide certificates outlining suitable qualifications and at least 3 references.