Colonial Leisure Group is recruiting for a talented part time Chef de Partie to join the team at The Royal on the Waterfront, in East Perth.
We have a great opportunity for a passionate Chef de Partie to join the dedicated and professional team of this iconic venue.
To be considered for this position you will need to possess the following qualities;
- Ability to maintain high and consistent food standards at all times
- Australian recognised Certificate in Commercial Cookery
- 2 years’ experience working in a similar role
- Passion for quality produce and end product
- Maintain precise stock control and rotation
- Demonstrated experience in managing consistent quality
- Exceptional time management
- Excellent communication skills
- In depth knowledge & adherence to HACCP
Reporting directly to the head chef you will be responsible for overseeing a section of the kitchen to support the team with the daily preparation and service of food. You will have good culinary skills producing premium pub cuisine and sound technical knowledge. You will be responsible for ensuring that all dishes are prepared in accordance to recipes and to highest standards within this very fast paced kitchen. You will be required to manage stock and assist with ordering.
Attractive remuneration and work/life balance
Very positive and supportive work environment
Opportunity to grow and develop your career
Centrally located with easy access for public transport
These roles can be a real career changer for the right candidate. You will be joining a leading hospitality group that provides great opportunities to grow your hospitality career.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates must provide certificates outlining suitable qualifications and at least 3 references.