An opportunity has arisen for a professional chef to join our team at Print Hall.
About the Role
• Supporting the Venue Head Chef and Venue Sous Chef to assist in the management of one of our four outlets
• Training and mentoring junior staff to achieve great results
• Achieve consistent high standards of food quality and production
• Maintain a consistent product across all service periods
• Assisting stock control specific to the assigned outlet and ensuring minimal wastage
• Controlling service periods and motivating the team to achieve consistent high quality food in a timely manner
• Certificate 3 in Commercial Cookery minimum
• This role would suit may suit strong Chef de Partie who is looking for the next step in his/her career
• Experience in high volume quality food production
• Demonstrated experience managing busy kitchens and leading teams
• Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
• Reliable and flexible attitude
• Not afraid of hard work and willing to give the assigned outlet the passion required to achieve standards of excellence
This role is an excellent opportunity for a suitable candidate to enter a professional kitchen working for a progressive hospitality company that achieves excellent results across all its venues Australia wide.
Print Hall is an Award winning establishment, for chefs willing to put in the hard work there is huge potential for growth in their career.
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays Print Hall gives the potential for an excellent work life balance.
If you feel you meet the above requirements and wish to apply please forward your CV or Resume with a cover letter outlining what you feel you can offer us as an excellent chef to Giles.Bailey@printhall.com.au.
South East Asian and/ or Italian experience desirable.