Colonial Leisure Group are currently recruiting for suitably experienced service staff for a number of positions at the picturesque Portsea Hotel. The hotel will reopen shortly following extensive renovations, and we are building the team. There are opportunities for full time, part time, casual and Summer season staff. We are currently recruiting for the following positions;
- Duty managers
- Function staff
We are seeking passionate individuals that are enthusiastic, energetic and self-motivated. Some experience would be an advantage, but not essential. An outgoing, friendly and “can-do” attitude is a must. Extensive in-house training will be provided. Applicants must be available to start from the beginning of December.
This will be a great opportunity to be part of the next generation at this Iconic venue.
To be considered for these positions you must possess the following;
• Thrive in a high volume, high pressure environment.
• Have a current RSA.
• Desire to elevate the profile of the venue with exceptional customer service.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Ability to follow directions and support team goals.
• A passion to craft your skills & embrace learning.
• Maintaining high and consistent standards of service.
• Time management and outstanding organisational skills.
• Be punctual, reliable and well groomed.
• Have own transport to Portsea.
As part of the Colonial Leisure Group, the venues have much more than just on site opportunities. The Colonial Leisure Group (CLG) has interests in a number of hospitality venues across Australia. CLG is a premium operator with a diverse array of hospitality experiences that includes brewing, pubs, gaming, restaurants and resorts.
Colonial Leisure Group is a committed and focused leader in the hospitality industry through the achievement of business excellence in the supply of food & beverage and other related activities.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Felicity.Muller@clg.com.au
Candidates must specify which role they wish to apply for, outline their suitable experience and at provide at least 2 references.