Colonial Leisure Group’s Victorian flagship venue the Botanical is seeking a number of talented wait and bar staff to join our team. The dining room, bistro, stunning function spaces and main bar are driven by a passionate team of hospitality professionals and we are expanding the team.
This role is a rare and valuable opportunity for anyone looking to be involved in creating the next piece of history at this stunning venue.
To be considered for the position you must possess the following;
• At least 2 years experience in a similar role
• WSET level 2, level 3 preferred
• Sound background in high level service
• Ability to excel in a high volume, high pressure environment
• Possess common sense and a mature attitude
• Passion for excellent customer service
• A drive to elevate the venue’s profile through outstanding product development and delivery
• Have all relevant industry certifications
• Friendly, outgoing and “can do” attitude
• A passion for wine and a strong interest in industry trends
• Maintain superior standards of service consistently
Reporting to the Front of House Manager and Venue General Manager these roles will require outstanding customer service skills and a can do attitude.
As part of the Colonial Leisure Group, The Botanical has much more than just on site opportunities. The Colonial Leisure Group (CLG) has interests in a number of hospitality venues across Australia. CLG is a premium operator with a diverse array of hospitality experiences that includes brewing, pubs, gaming, restaurants and resorts.
Colonial Leisure Group is a committed and focused leader in the hospitality industry through the achievement of business excellence in the supply of food & beverage and other related activities.
To apply, email Felicity.Muller@clg.com.au
Applications must include a written introduction outlining all previous experience in the required fields, an up to date resume and three references.