Print Hall is seeking an experienced assistant venue manager.
We pride ourselves on friendly service in a fun and memorable setting and strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our guests.
If you are seeking a new challenge and want to be part of a big operation, this could be for you.
This is a unique opportunity, as we offer the potential for future progression within a hospitality group with proven and sustained growth.
Well-accomplished and keen to learn in a “large team” environment, you are a creative, positive and passionate Duty Manager/ Assistant Venue Manager; leading by example and ensuring an exceptional guest experience. Similarly to us, you love what you do and enjoy keeping a pulse on the hospitality scene in Perth and beyond.
Working closely with the Venue Manager, your proven ability to maximise the standard and not scared to jump into service and take a hands-on approach is crucial, as are your creative ideas and hunger to apply them.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Experience managing large team and/or full venue team in a multi outlet layout.
• A 'hands on' approach to leadership.
• Experience in developing events and promotions
• A foundation of wine knowledge to build upon.
• A good spirits and cocktail knowledge.
• Experience in HR.
• Experience developing training programs.
• A desire to cultivate a strong team culture.
• A genuine passion for fun, forward-thinking cocktail bars and hospitality venues.
• Food-operation experience.
• A strong eye for detail across all aspects of venue operations.
• A positive, 'can-do' attitude.
• Experience in working with event organisers and entertainment providers.
• Experience with functions coordination and operation.
• Great communication skill.
• Labour control and cost understanding.
• Exposure to budget and revenue forecast.
• Stocktake and stock control skills.
• Cashing up and closing procedures.
To apply please forward your CV to Sebastian.Leppoittevin@printhall.com.au. Please include at least 2 references.