Colonial Leisure Group are currently recruiting for 2 suitably experienced Chef de Parties for the iconic Print Hall dining precinct. One of these roles will be a full time salaried position, the other will initially be offered as a casual position. Print Hall is home to 4 very unique dining outlets. Apple Daily Eating House, Gazette, Small Print and Bobs Bar. These positions may require the flexibility to move between the outlets as required.
In order to be considered for these positions you must possess the following;
• At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role.
• Current food safety supervisors’ certificate.
• Passion for quality and consistency.
• Common sense and a mature attitude.
• Able to thrive in high volume, high pressure environments.
• Experience in inventory and stock control.
• Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
• Able to manage a section through service.
• A passion to craft your skills & embrace learning.
• Maintaining high and consistent standard of products.
• Time management and excellent organisational skills.
- Manage a section of the kitchen during peak service times.
- Support the head chef with stock control and inventory.
- Work a rotating roster over 6 days lunch and dinner (the venue is closed on Sundays).
- Assist the kitchen teams with prep for all sections.
As part of the Colonial Leisure Group, the venue has much more than just on site opportunities. The Colonial Leisure Group (CLG) has interests in a number of hospitality venues across Australia. CLG is a premium operator with a diverse array of hospitality experiences that includes brewing, pubs, gaming, restaurants and resorts.
Colonial Leisure Group is a committed and focused leader in the hospitality industry through the achievement of business excellence in the supply of food & beverage and other related activities.
You will be joining a leading hospitality group that provides great opportunities to grow your hospitality career. Great life work balance and remuneration for the right candidate.
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to Dan.Dvauz@clg.com.au
Candidates must provide certificates outlining suitable qualifications and at least 3 references.